Vedic Astrology : Jupiter and Lord Guru (Brihaspati)
|Lord Guru, Brihaspati|
One should call upon Lord Guru:
* To avoid the malefic influences of Jupiter and magnify its beneficial ones.
* To be protected from thunders.
* To achieve wealth, fame and success.
* For help in studies and academic career.
* For good judgment and bettering of reasoning.
* To have children.
* Women to find a good husband (not sexual partner)
* To achieve any knowledge.
* Along with Lord Indra for pressing money matters, as the Veda call upon this duet as “Rainers of Treasure”.
A tip: Offer some Soma Juice (Amrita) to Lord Brihaspati (and Lord Indra) every Thursday, to always have his (or their) blessings.
The number of Jupiter is 5, so its magic square starts with 5.
The simplest mantras of Jupiter are:
Repeat the mantra for one mala (108 times) or 3 malas, starting on Thursday for 16, 60 or 180 days over – or holding – the yantra and/or a sapphire.
Discover, Play, Love!