This period has many long void of course Moon periods, as you may have noticed from our Daily Predictions. As we’ve said many times previously, a void of course Moon is not a stressful or inauspicious aspect per se, but it is one when we want to start something new, sign a new contract, make a new deal, and even start a new magical ritual that needs days to be completed.
The void of course Moon periods neither reduce, nor calm the auspicious and inauspicious aspects that act that day, unless what we are doing is something that falls directly under the void of course’s influences. Therefore, continuations of spells and rituals, short-term spells, deals we’ve made previously and anything that has already started, will receive no influences, beneficial, or stressful, from the void of course Moon.
Of course, if it’s not in your hand to chose when you’ll start something you want to start, don’t hesitate. Start it under the void of course Moon. Simply, expect some extra difficulties, short-term and long-term ones, as starting something under the influences of a void of course Moon affects the whole project, and not just the day. If you can plan and schedule the new beginnings, though, it’s probably better to know when to schedule it. For this reason, here is the list of the void of course Moon periods for July 2019.
All times and dates are in UT.
- 1 July 21:48 – 2 July 01:24
- 3 July 14:25 – 4 July 03:20
- 5 July 06:25 – 6 July 04:25
- 7 July 16:51 – 8 July 06:07
- 09 July 19:36 – 10 July 09:29
- 12 July 00:28 – 12 July 15:05
- 14 July 01:30 – 14 July 23:05
- 16 July 21:38 – 17 July 09:18 (Full Moon)
- 18 July 15:53 – 19 July 21:19
- 22 July 08:34 – 22 July 10:02
- 24 July 14:48 – 24 July 21:42
- 27 July 04:28 – 27 July 06:29
- 28 July 15:24 – 29 July 11:31
- 31 July 03:33 – 31 July 13:19
As you have probably noticed there are three periods that are over 21 hours-long and another one, almost 30 hours-long. So do make sure you’ll schedule properly these days, at least.
Anyway, these are all the void of course Moon periods for July 2019. Hope it helps you better plan ahead whatever you need to start during this month.
Have fun and enjoy this month.