Egyptians have a vast history of studies and practice in the Occult, Witchcraft and Alchemy. Dreams in Ancient Egypt played a very important part in deciphering the messages of the Divine agents. There are many historical sources which refer to ancient Egyptian manuscripts about how to interpret dreams. Most of them remain unfound. Thankfully some were saved. Like this particular, Book of Dreams.
History of the Egyptian Book of Dreams
One which is considered as the Egyptian Book of Dreams is an ancient Manuscript dating back to the dominion of the Pharaoh Ramses the 2nd, a very powerful King of Egypt around 1250bC. He possessed this powerful manuscript with powerful Dream Magic. This manuscript now is being exhibited by the British Museum “No. III (BRIT. Mus. 10683)“.
Magical Recipes Online will once again give you the truth, and nothing but the truth about one of the very first sources of Interpreting Dreams, a manuscript so powerful and valueable that many copied and translated through the ages. Even the Indo-Greek king Artemidoros Aniketos who first wrote the most important ancient book of Interpreting dreams, the Oneirocritica (which comes from Όνειρο = Dream, Κρίση = Judgement) based his work so much in this Manuscript.
Omens of Dreams
Here we give you the most important Good and Bad omens in this Manuscript. It is very important to understand that interpreting dreams is a very complicated task and manuscripts like that, no matter how wise powerful are – and this is extremely powerful – should only be used as a reference and not as a fact. You should find what works and what doesn’t. We have our own symbols and our spirits can only accurately interpret our own dreams. Manuscripts like this can help you though evolve your Art on Divination.
Types of Dreams you should not neglect
According to the ancient literature, dreams that should never be neglected are:
- Dreams that seen after sunrise!
Why? Because Dreams are believed to be carried by dream-gods which are naturally more powerful at night. However, if a dream god decides to deliver a dream in the morning, it must be seen as a powerful omen!
- Dreams that seen on Saturday (Friday night – Saturday rising)
This is the day of Saturn, the planet of Witches. Dreams that happen on Saturdays are considered powerful omens from the ancient god of Time! Also potent days are Wednesdays, Mondays and Fridays.
- Dreams about you seen by another person.
It’s more potent if you had a similar dream or dreamt of the person who dreamt of you!
- Dreams that continue in other dreams.
Sequel dreams are considered the most powerful one. They try to tell a story or explain your destiny and purpose!
There is a very important Dream spell also in the Book of Dreams… but this is another article! Stay tuned!
the Good omens
- If you see yourself drinking wine, it’s a good omen, you will live in righteousness.
- If you see yourself tearing apart your clothes, it’s a good omen, you will get rid of your diseases that bother you.
- If you see yourself dead, you will live in a long life.
- burying an old man, you are going to live a long life.
- If you see yourself drinking blood, you will put an end to your enemies.
- If you see yourself drinking milk, you will enjoy feed your needs for empowerment.
- If you see yourself reading aloud from a Papyrus or an old (sacred) book, you will feel your dominion established.
- If you see yourself sitting in an orchard (or garden) in the Sun, you will receive pleasure.
- If you see yourself directing or redirecting a stream or jet of water, then prosperity will come to you.
- If you see yourself plunging or swimming or diving in a river, you will get rid of all illnesses.
- If you see yourself eating and enjoying carobs, you will find a chance for a better and enjoyable life.
- If you see yourself watching the Moon shining, you will be blessed by the Divine Powers.
- If you see yourself sawing wood, you have defeated your enemies.
- If you see yourself towing a boat, you will receive good news from your house.
- If you see yourself planting gourds, you are going to blessed by the God (your God or Goddess if you prefer) with a good life and/or a gift.
- If you see yourself watching a blossom, you will be blessed with prosperity.
the Bad omens
- If you see yourself drinking beer, suffering will come to you.
- If you see yourself eating a cucumber, you will be hurt by the words of others.
- If you see yourself removing your own leg, you will suffer a punishment.
- If you see yourself in a mirror, it means betrayal by your wife – husband.
- If you see yourself having sex, you will hear sad news.
- If you see yourself getting bitten by a dog, magic is against you, probably someone casted a dark spell on you!
- If you see yourself getting bitten by a snake, someone talks ill about you.
- If you see yourself writing you will probably face the wrath of your God or Divine powers for your misdeeds.
- If you see yourself as the steersman of a boat, you will not be judged innocent!
- If you see your bed on fire (literally) you will probably fight with your wife – husband.
- If you see yourself getting hurt by a thorn, your lies will get you in trouble!
- If you see yourself looking down to a well, you will be sentenced to be jailed!
- If you see yourself with a dwarf, something will take “half” of your life!
- If you see yourself shaving your lower parts, bad news will come to you!
- If you see yourself notching a tree, sad words will make you worry.
- If you see yourself throwing a piece of wood in fire, pain will come to your house,
- If you see yourself cutting your hair, you will experience a loss in your house.
May your journey in the DreamWorld will always be blessed by the Divine Light.