Nuts are Winter’s natural talismans. Infused with Mother Nature’s powers, they radiate all the blessings of Earth. We use nuts in Witchcraft for many reasons really but mostly to incorporate the ‘Earth’s Touch‘ in our everyday magic. Nuts Magic is here, alive, affordable and easy to use.
Nuts Magic. It grows stronger.
Cunningham himself, once said that he despised nuts as a kid. He used to find it difficult to chew them or even open the bag to eat them. This might also be a metaphor for the use of nuts. They sometimes seem difficult to use them in Magic but once you learn some ‘quick tricks’ you will love them.
Nuts magic is an ancient tradition which probably dates before ancient Egypt, Greece or India. Nuts Magic has been used for everything Earth is related with. For example:
- Money and Prosperity
- Good Luck
- Career and Employment Spells
- Love Spells
Exactly like Herbal Magic, each nut has its own magical properties. Nut Magic can be used to infuse additional power to any kind of spell. Moreover, nut magic will have some desired result, regardless (!) the strength of the spellcaster, due to the fact the herbs, nuts, trees and all plants vibrate their magical energy stored within without much effort. Nut Magic is a versatile form of Witchcraft. Easy yet can become complicated, Nut Magic is very popular amongst traditional and modern magical arts.
Handy Nuts Magic
- This is a nut which corresponds to the Power of Fire and Spring. It is believed that keeping an almond in your pocket it helps Good Luck be by your side. Almonds opens the infinite possibilities of Spring, hence it helps us find whatever we are looking for. Keeping an almond in your pocket is believed to help you locate lost objects or animals.
- Chestnuts are believed to amplify fertility and success. They are carried by women who want to conceive. Moreover, they are carried for anyone who want to achieve success in their business. Chestnuts are believed to bring money and prosperity to the ones who bear them. Try this, put a small hazel nut in your pocket or bag and carry it with you.
- This tree was considered a living source of Wisdom and its hazel nuts a powerful tool for creativity and inspiration. It was believed that Hazel trees grew near sacred sites and magical places. Brides were often given hazel nuts for good luck and fertility. Moreover, carrying a Hazelnut with you, will help you attract spiritual teachers and magic. Remember, Hazel is used to make magic wands!
Oak and Acorns Magic.
- Druids and Greeks shared the Oak as the King of all plants. The word “Druid” itself means in Greek “by Oak”. The Oak symbolises the Divine Power. The Royal origin of this tree makes it extremely valuable in Druidic ceremonies and rituals. The Druids used the word “Duir” to describe the oak. It is very interesting to note that Duir also means a Gate. The acorn is a symbol of dominance, strength and masculine power.
- Ancient Greeks and Romans were presented with oak crowns when returning victorious from battles. Carrying an acorn with you is believed to protect you from any spiritual harm – including a lightning (as it is believed to be the sacred Tree of Zeus – king of the Gods whose symbol is the thunder). Amongst Acorn’s magical powers is that, carrying or even wearing one on your neck, will help you stay young, healthy and beautiful. Nice huh? Well, I’ve just started.
- Oats are believed to be gates to the OtherWorlds. Carrying an acorn with you, is like carrying a cellphone to call the fairies! Also, putting acorns on your window during a Full Moon, is believed to attract the powers of the Elves and bring money and prosperity in your hearth.
- A plant associated with Jupiter only means one thing. Opportunities and prosperity. Peanuts are used as a powerful wealth attracting amulet.
- Walnuts are precious charms of nature. They are used in magic for many millennia. The Walnut tree makes some powerful Magic Wands as they symbolise inspiration and creativity (exactly what the Magic Wand is used for).
- WALNUTS are also called JUGLANS (the Nuts of Jupiter). Try this for Money and Prosperity: ALWAYS have a bowl of Walnuts on your table. Replace when eaten. The Walnuts radiate the power of Jupiter all over your house bringing new opportunities, fertility and wealth.
- A handy Spell to bring forth what you desire is the following. Crack open a walnut. Break the meat in half. Put the one half back in the walnut. Write on a piece of paper what you desire “I attract more money” or maybe “everyday I become more beautiful”. Stay always on the Lighter side of the Karmic wheel. Fold the piece of paper and put it in the walnut too. Close the walnut and wrap it with red cord. Seal it with red wax too. Eat the other half of the meat while you inscribe outside the walnut “to grow”. Taste the magic of the walnut and its power. Your wish becomes one with you. You can bury the walnut or carry it with you.
NOTE: Don’t try this is you are allergic to nuts in any fashion. This would be potentially life threatening.