When we are Sleeping, we tend to be more sensitive to psychic phenomena as we tune down the mundane. Our brain is programmed to work mostly with the material world. Therefore, when in sleep mode, our magical self wakes up and is ready for some interesting journeys. You see, our Soul thirsts for Magic. And Magic Exists, whether we believe it or not. There our numerous entities out there, both good or evil, and we have already encountered them.
Forbidden Wisdom – Are you Attacked in Sleep?
Ancient Egyptians believed that our body has several mortal and immortal bodies within. One of the Bodies is called Ba. Although is often translated as Soul, that’s not the whole truth. Ba was depicted as a bird with the head of a person. The Ba was attached to the body, but released after death and/or sleep. Egyptian Mages and Witches used their Ba or channeled other entities Ba to perform magic. What Ba ‘sees’ or experiences can be translated back to feelings.
There are many signs when we are attacked during sleep. Some of them are:
Persistent Nightmares – usually involving the same characters
- Nightmares are believed to be the Auric imprint of negative thoughts and energy. Our brilliant minds have been equipped with the ability to ‘translate’ the auric and spiritual messages as we sleep. This mechanism is called dreaming. That’s why Dream Magic is so important and Dreamwalkers are so powerful witches.
- Your Aura is your energy matrix. Spirits are energy and they can interact with our force field creating alternations in our complex energy system. However, Spirits cannot easily hack or by-pass our protection system as our algorithm of protection is more advanced than any system we could invent.
- This contact with Spirits is ‘saved’ in our minds archives and wait to be ‘replayed’ while in sleep mode. Of course our mind uses symbols and powerful archetypes to ‘translate’ this experience. In other Words, we use symbols to describe energy.
- Nightmares which keep on using the same patterns – involving the same people, imaginary or not – are usually signs we are being attacked.
Keep waking up during the “Witching Hour”
- As we’ve already seen extensively in our “Witching Hour” article, during 03.00-04.00 AM weird things can happen. This hour is believed to be more potent for magic or psychic experiences.
- During this hour, ‘the veil’ between Spirits and humans is lifted. This makes things easier for the spirits to travel our world and meet up with the humans of their choice. It’s the time when most “visits” occur.
- If you keep waking up during this hour you are probably visited by entities. Of course not all entities are maleficent. On the contrary. However, some of them may be hostile and your Aura knows that. Hence, your aura alerts you and you wake up trying to “break the connection”.
While in Sleep Paralysis you ‘sense’ negative entities
- Although we will devote a whole new Article on ‘Sleep Paralysis’ we should tell you that it is a phenomenon, when we wake up from deep sleep but for few seconds, our body is frigid but our mind is alert. Actually, this is a time when can project in the Astral Plane with little effort as our Astral Body is activated.
- When our Astral Body (Ba?) is activated we go on ‘Magic Mode’. Our magical powers are enhanced and we can sense what’s going on, multiplying our intuition’s capability.
- If we wake up in Sleep Paralysis and we feel the presence of a hostile spirit, then this entity was probably attacking us few minutes ago. Our Astral Body tries to make us understand this the ‘hard way’ because we did not pay attention to previous stimuli. It tries to tell us we have to Shield our Aura.
You wake up with scratches / bruises all over you
- If all these previous phenomena don’t alert you the connection with the negative entities might get more intense.
- Although these entities cannot directly affect you, they will try to attack your energy matrix. If for some reason they will succeed, or if somehow the connection is stronger than expected, the attack might get more physical. There are many who report waking up with bruises or scratches on their body, even at places that they could not have done it by themselves.
- These phenomena are important signs you should not miss. If this happens you need to banish negativity at once.